Can be attached to extension ladders with open rungs having an inside diameter of 1” or greater. Now with Creased Ends that enable these to be attached to ladders with rivets inside rungs. Now fit a wider range of D-rung and O-rung extension ladders.
Click here to see if this product fits your ladder!
Weighing in at only 19 ounces per bracket, these sturdy aluminum standoffs can be attached to most extension ladders by simply compressing the two bracket ends and slipping them into the rung openings having an inside diameter of 1 inch or greater. They are held securely in place by the tension and angle of the bracket. To detach them, just compress and slide out. If you’re looking for a standout stabilizer that will fit in a smaller space, and a smaller budget, you’ll find it in our aluminum Standoffs.
- Protects gutters, siding, walls and windows
- Spans 12” beyond each side of the ladder and a standoff distance of 12” from the support surface
- Exceptional stability for the top of the ladder, minimizing lateral movement & rocking.
- Non-marring, heavy duty, textured, silicone elbows – Grips most surfaces tightly, providing superior surface protection while helping to prevent side slippage.
- Meets all ANSI and OSHA requirements for ladders and accessories up to Type 1A, 300 pound duty rating.
Additional search terms: Standoff, Standouts, Stabilizer